An important message regarding COVID-19
Our practice undertakes industry best-in-class infection prevention and control measures, and we strongly believe that with sufficient protective measures in place, a dental practice represents a safe and low-risk environment for our patients.
For all patient visits, we:
- Perform a risk assessment and screen all patients in advance of the appointment and upon arrival at the clinic
- Observe meticulous hand hygiene practices throughout the day and hand washing before putting on PPE or handling anything that the patient may handle
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment during the appointment and interactions with patients and their environment, such as gloves, N95 masks, head covers, shoe covers, eye protection, and gowns, as required. All gowns and scrubs are professionally cleaned daily by outside medical uniform sterilization companies dedicated to ensuring everyone’s safety
Between patient visits, we:
- Clean, disinfect and sterilize all instruments
- Wipe all operatory surfaces with disinfectant
- Remote control operated UVC light disinfection units
- Remote control operated air purifiers that clear the operatory air of bacteria and viruses every 15 minutes
In the reception area, we:
- Disinfect all counters and surfaces
- Make antibacterial hand rub/sanitizer available
- Introduced plexiglass sneeze-guards at our reception desk and consultation room
At least daily, we:
- Empty standard garbage receptacles and change liners
- Clean floors (vacuum/dry mop and wet mop)
- Clean and disinfect high touch wall features (light switches, thermostat, door handles, ledges, etc.)
- Clean reception area, administrative areas and rooms
- Clean and disinfect the bathroom
We keenly recognize our shared obligation and duty to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to protect the health and well being of our patients, staff and the broader community.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
Our structured referral plan defines, in advance, the working relationship between your dentists and us. It ensures you have treatment options that make the best of your situation and excellent continuity of care.
We put as much emphasis on your comfort as we do on your dental care. Our PerioAsleep™ program allows you to sleep through your treatment.