iLase Diode Dental Laser
The iLase personal, wireless 940nm laser is cleared for a full range of soft-tissue and hygiene procedures. Compared to other soft-tissue lasers, iLase’s 940nm wavelength is best absorbed by hemoglobin and oxyhemoglobin. Combined with up to 5 W peak power and the unique ComfortPulse mode, iLase provides efficient and comfortable soft-tissue cutting. And only iLase uses an intuitive finger-control and rechargeable battery power absolutely no foot pedal or cords!
Dental Soft Tissue Indications: Incision, excision, vaporization, ablation and coagulation of oral soft tissues including marginal and inter-dental gingival and epithelial lining of free gingiva and the following specific indications:
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Exposure of unerupted teeth
- Fibroma removal
- Gingival troughing for crown impressions
- Gingival incision and excision
- Hemostasis and coagulation
- Implant recovery
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Oral papillectomies
- Pulpotomy as an adjunct toroot canal therapy
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy
- Soft tissue crown lengthening
- Treatment of canker sores, herpetic and aphthous ulcers of the oral mucosa.
- Tissue retraction for impression
Laser periodontal procedures, including:
- Laser soft tissue curettage
- Laser removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and necrosed soft tissue within the periodontal pocket
- Sulcular debridement (removal of diseased, infected, inflamed and necrosed soft tissue in the periodontal pocket to improve clinical indices including gingival index, gingival bleeding index, probing depth, attachment loss and tooth mobility).
Velscope Oral Cancer Detector
TheVELscope Vxis LED Dental Inc.’s latest model release of the VELscope system. The VELscope Vx is:
- affordable even for multiple operatories.
The VELscope Vx is the most powerful tool available for assisting in the discovery of oral abnormalities. The VELscope’s distinctive blue-spectrum light causes the soft tissues of the mouth to naturally fluoresce. Healthy tissues fluoresce in distinctive patterns patterns that are visibly disrupted by trauma or disease. Using the VELscope, a wide variety of oral abnormalities can be discovered often before they’re visible to the unassisted eye.
Discovering soft tissue abnormalities is particularly important in the fight against oral cancer. Because the VELscope Vx assists in early detection, cancer can be caught before it has time to spread, potentially saving lives through less invasive, more effective treatment.
Used on a regular basis, the VELscope Vx helpsdental professionalsfind a wide variety of soft-tissue abnormalities, allowing practices to aspire to an advanced level of patient care. The VELscope Vx is:
- completely safe
- simple to use
- no unpleasant rinses or stains
- entire exam in about two minutes.
Occasionally, the VELscope system plays a crucial role in saving lives.
Instrumentarium OP 300 conbeam CT scanner and 3D imaging system
ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPHOP300 is the most comprehensive 3-in-1 platform designed for today and tomorrow. OP300 combines an advanced panoramic imaging system with either cephalometric or cone beam 3D or a combination of both
Image quality is a result of many elements, such as the carefully planned features, chosen technology and sufficient technical characteristics of the system, along with proper patient positioning. The ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPHOP300 combines all these for your benefit and provides you with a perfect image every single time. ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPHmasters the details.ruly adaptable platform.
Gendex Digital Xray Imaging
Gendex GXS-700 Digital Intraoral Sensors
Introducing the GXS-700, designed to make migrating from film or upgrading an existing digital system, easier than ever. From enhanced image acuity and improved patient comfort to portability, ease-of-use, and product sustainability, these new sensors underscore Gendex’s desire and commitment to help advance your dental practice with innovative and affordable solutions.
High-Quality Image Capture Provides Brilliant Diagnostic Results
- Advanced CMOS sensor technology enhances image quality, elevating technical and diagnostic capabilities
Two Ergonomically Designed Sensors Improve Patient Comfort
- Size 1 pedo and size 2 accommodate children and adults respectively; rounded corners and smooth-edged finishes fit comfortably in the mouth
Direct High-Speed USB 2.0 Connectivity Offers Optimum Portability
- Ultraportable with no need for USB controllers, adapters, or docking station
Software Integration and “Always Ready” Image Capture Improves Workflow
- Engineered for smooth integration into practice-management systems; compatible with a wide variety of imaging software
- Unique “Always Ready” technology automatically recognizes the presence of radiation, allowing image acquisition without initiating capture through software or hardware interfaces